Monday, September 07, 2009

Rats of Las Vegas - the book trailer!

i'm thrilled to be back in Toronto for the launch of my new novel, Rats of Las Vegas. i'm gearing up for the first Rats-related event, on September 28th...a cabaret at the Gladstone Hotel, hosted by This Is Not A Reading Series. curious about the book? Kit Pasold, a Toronto-based television producer & graphic designer (& by amazing good luck, he's also my brother), has created a fab book trailer, which is a great intro to the novel:

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Lisa,
We'd been in touch many moons ago.
Just wanted to say that your Rats trailer is great fun and really sets the mood.
I'm going to mention it as a new promo trend at a PWAC (Professional Writers of Canada) workshop I'm part of in Kitchener on Oct 6. I'm doing a bit on publishing.

All the best and hope our paths cross one of these days.

Julia Browne
Walking The Spirit Tours (of Black Paris)
Blog: www.spiritofblackparis.blogspot.com